In the meantime, I need a challenge for next month, so think about your favorite cocktail(s) and post in the comments section - I'll pick three to work on and those who had a selected recipe will receive a special delivery of their own crunkycake. You can post as many times as you want, so reach back into those hazy memories and send me the best.
Last month's suggestions:
- Scotch. Hopefully Oban 14 yr.
- Mojito. Yup, all the ingredients (or at least the flavors) in one nice little cupcake package
- Kahlua with crushed coffee beans
- Dried cherries soaked in kirsch
- Something with Ouzo but I can't think of an appropriate filling. Maybe a white chocolate ganache infused with ouzo?
- Kahlua and baileys irish creme
- Lemon drop
- Pomegranate Martini